Environmental HEALTH &
Our Safety Culture
At Golden Africa Djibouti, we place a high level of importance on safety
beliefs, values and attitudes—and these are shared by the entire workforce.
We understand that a positive safety
culture can result in improved workplace health and safety (WHS) and organisational
performance. We are driven by our safety slogan "work safe for family and for self" and this is our way of doing things.
OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Our commitment is
anchored in our Zero Harm strategy of working safe for family and for self:
In fulfilling this commitment, the company shall:
- Comply with all applicable National and International laws, Common directives and
internationally accepted standards on Health & Safety.
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment including safe systems of work.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce Occupational Health and safety risks.
- Integrate Health & Safety objectives into individual business objectives at all levels within the
- Provide adequate resources to meet legal and other Health and safety obligations.
- Embed Health and Safety requirements at every stage of engagement with suppliers and other
- Continuously review the performance of the occupational Health & safety management system.
- Encouraging dialogue and active participation of employees to enhance safety performance and
maintaining open communication with stakeholders on our safety and health practices. Create a
platform for non-management employee participation to enhance the performance on Health
Trainings & Awards
We understand the importance of safety in the workplace, and equiping employees with the necessary safety trainings goes
well with our safety slogan to "stay safe for family and for self".
Our employees continue to receive regular safety trainings to equip them with the necessary knowledge to deal with safety crisis at their workplaces.
Sample Trainings & Awards
Click on the image to enlarge: